C3 is the North American distributor for Capita Snowboards, Coal Headwear, and Union Bindings. This full-time role is to manage online channels for all three brands and expand the business overall. Applicants will need a background with e-commerce platforms, with preferred experience with Shopify and Amazon Seller Central. This role is a blend of strategic and tactical, with a big opportunity to grow and develop the sales channel. Great candidates will have a passion for brand and customer experience, be comfortable managing a variety of projects and tasks, and willing to put in the work to build a business from the ground up. They will be flexible and able to work in a dynamic, start-up like environment, and be data and detail-oriented. This person is also an advocate for e-commerce and digital marketing best practices in the org, and is responsible for understanding how to manage the business as part of an omni-channel environment. C3 is rooted in authentic snowboarding and outdoor life and is looking for this person to bring that core vision to a digital presence.
The E-Commerce Specialist will oversee the company’s online sales and brand presence. They must possess the ability to collaborate with multiple departments to drive online sales, manage inventory, implement online promotions, and manage digital marketing channels to hit KPIs. They should be able to identify new selling opportunities and competitive strategies to grow market share for the C3 brands. They will partner with development resources to participate in features and functionality development, taking into account customer experience in alignment with brand goals to establish site consistency and message prioritization. Requires a track record for creating excellent customer experiences plus a high level of expertise with testing and analytics, as well as an ability to understand and integrate the goals of the brands.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive sales across e-commerce platforms, monitoring KPIs to hit goals.
- Create and own website content and campaign calendars.
- Manage, merchandise, and optimize e-commerce platforms.
- Develop content for, manage, and continually optimize product listings.
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns (email, social, paid media).
- Produce, edit, and optimize graphics and banner creative for brands, websites, and events.
- Assist with copywriting and copy editing as needed.
- Manage site search optimization and develop SEO strategies.
- Monitor the competitive landscape and understand how to manage for long-term growth.
- Identify process and project management improvements.
- Collaborate with key partners - brand managers, operations, customer service, and more.
Qualifications & Skills Needed
- 1-3 years managing Shopify or a similar platform.
- 1-3 years Amazon selling platform experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Google Suite, light coding/HTML.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Ability to work independently and drive progress within the org.
- Positive attitude, love for action sports/snowboarding is a bonus.
C3 is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.
To apply, email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org