ApproachDemo Snowboards are boards that have been used. This board has been ridden between 2-20 times. There is no structural damage to this snowboard, but there is minor wear from being ridden. If you are buying this snowboard you are acknowledging you are buying a used snowboard- not a new snowboard. There is no warranty policy for this board. There are no returns or exchanges on any DEMO boards or bindings from C3. We can not send you photos of the board, so if you don’t feel comfortable buying this used board and not being able to return or exchange it- then you should not buy this board. BUT if you realize you are buying a slightly used board, that works just fine, for a really good deal- then you should buy this board!
Simplified Pow Missions.
Tired of crowded resorts and long lines? Deep days await with the Union Rover approach skis. Explore your local hills, backcountry, or closed resorts, all while enjoying the rideability of your favorite snowboard in your quiver. The Union Rover works in perfect harmony with the Union Explorer bindings and easily swaps onto your regular snowboard in seconds so you can enjoy the ride down.
- Light and Maneuverable
- Fast and Easy Transitions
- Integrated Climbing Skins
- Ride the Solid Board of your choice for any condition or terrain
- Hand-Crafted in Austria at The Capita Mothership with 100% Clean Energy
- Length: 100cm
- Width: 152.5mm
- Wood Core: FSC Certified Select Core
- Glass: Special Blend Fiberglass + Magic Bean Resin
- Base: XXX[TRUDED] Base
- Sidecut: New Age Directional Camber
- Profile: Alpine V2
- Edges: Steel Weight: 2kg (4.35lbs)
- Climbing Skin: Integrated-65% Mohair / 35% Nylon
- Compatibility: Voile Standard / All Split Bindings