With no detail left unattended, the Headlands Elwha hip pack is the crown jewel of the collection! Its convertible design functions as a hip pack whose waist belt can be stowed to reveal attachment points that integrate with the bars of your bike -- it works great both ways. Its durable Cordura construction with heavy-duty YKK waterproof zipper make it the perfect daily carry piece for your morning commute, or as a companion piece to your kit on any outdoor activity you can dream up. Opening the zipper reveals the custom-printed McNally art liner, as well as a slew of organizer pockets. Comes in a rich Navy Cordura with goldenrod zipper pulls that add pop.
MADE IN THE USA – Manufactured in Seattle WA.
• Convertible hip pack design.
• Wear as a hip pack or use as a handlebar bag.
• MOLLE attachment points on hip pack stabilizers for our Sidekick Pouch.
• Waterproof YKK Zipper.
• Breathable spacer mesh backing.
• Main pocket has internal zipper and organizing pockets.
• Exterior flat pocket.
• Gatekeeper clip attachment buckles for fast attachment.
• Capacity: 2.5L, or 155 cubic inches. Measurements: 10″ X 6″ X 2.5″.
• Materials: Navy Cordura• Breathable spacer mesh backing.