Warranty & Customer Service Representative
Warranty & Customer Service Representative - Seasonal
What We Need
Our online department is growing fast, and to support that growth we’re looking for warranty and customer service support. This role is focused on making sure our customers have an amazing experience with us across our multiple online platforms. We are the front-facing experience for customers of CAPiTA Snowboards, Union Bindings, Coal Headwear, and C3 Shop. The ideal candidate is passionate about customer service, has an excellent attitude, enjoys problem-solving, and wants to gain experience in the snowboard/outdoor industry.
What We Offer
Because of our deep roots in action sports,, we value independent thinking, being solutions-oriented, teamwork, and a healthy work-life balance. We are conveniently located in Ballard, with on-site parking and along major transportation lines.
Daily Work Load
50% Warranty customer support across email, phone, chat.
30% Order processing support (warranty and other as needed).
20% Other duties as assigned including shipping, operations, and general web support as needed.
- Process warranty inquiries and warranty shipments.
- Understand and effectively communicate warranty requirements across all brands/products.
- Proactively anticipate customer’s needs and provide mutually beneficial solutions.
- Support general customer service inquiries as needed.
- Know the product line in and out to provide the best in-house industry experience.
- Uphold a high level of customer service and commitment to resolving all issues in a timely manner.
- Respond to a variety of consumer inquiries and direct consumers to the appropriate resolution channel when needed, including coordinating with brands.
Experience & Skills Required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, Outlook, and Excel and web applications.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with peers, accounts and superiors.
- Team player, friendly and positive, able to resolve difficult customer situations.
- Comfortable learning new processes & tools.
- Detail-oriented, able to work through high volume projects.
- One year in direct to consumer/e-commerce customer service role, preferably in consumer goods.
- Experience in the snowboard industry/retail is a plus, but not necessary.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com